Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

You've got to be kidding


"Fish Face"

I spent a few hours yesterday attempting to implement a picture viewing feature on my blog. It wasn't anything particularly fancy, but when you clicked on an image it would have opened in the center of the screen with a semi-transparent black background. I've only got limited skill in web design, so I wasn't sure if I had everything working right. I changed this, that, and the other thing over and over and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, or even right for that matter.

Then, I just read today that blogger was busy implementing their own default picture viewer the same day I was trying to do mine!!! haha. Oh well. At least it explains why there were 2 picture viewers at one point. And it gave me a good opportunity to use that sketch I did a while ago :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment